Welcome to Round 4 of http://aroundofwordsin80days.wordpress.com
These are my goals – subject to change, of course:
1. By the end of this round, I intend to have Living Beyond My Circumstances completed. OK, that’s barring any major rewrites. In keeping with Kait’s advice to make specific goals, that will mean writing two more chapters and the appendices plus editing the intro.
If things go well, Deb (it’s her memoir) and I just may have a publisher before Round 4 is over. Just listen for the hooting and hollering.
2. Within the next two weeks, I should be finished editing the two manuscripts I’m working on.
3. I plan to continue regularly updating my blogs. It’s about time I got serious about SEO as well.
4. By the end of October, I want to have my essay and my research paper written for my labour doula certification course.
5. I don’t remember which fellow Round 3 ROWer included reading for skills development as one of his/her goals, but please consider the goal stolen.
6. And speaking of stolen goals…I want to thank those who faithfully encouraged others, myself included, during the last round. You motivated me to do the same, and then volunteer as a sponsor this time. I hope to get to know a lot of you over the next few months.
1. Submit at least three of the picture book ideas I have kicking around.
2. Complete the outline and the first draft of three more chapters in my children’s chapter book.
So, what about you? What do you hope to accomplish between October 3 and December 22?
I’d like to add the ROW blog hop. Why not pop by and see what some of the other ROWers have set as their goals?